To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 10:45 AM
Subject: RE: Ms Cruiser Update

Ollie didn't mention his 'secret weapon'. He has a trick way to cook the
Ricer cars. He let's the top hose blow off the t-stat and throw hot
water on the Rice rockets. Instant rice cooker :-)

Ollie wrote:

I am declaring Ms Cruiser's radiator and engine compartment upgrade
complete. If I may be so bold as to toot my own horn, I think it looks
fantastic. I really need some billeted aluminum hose separators to top
it off.
Scroll forward from this point:
http://picasaweb.google.com/satellite1965/WorkInProgressMSCruiser#5556877198965172738

Ollie