New 2011 Swap Meet Listings

Happy New Year all!

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

2010 ads are archived on http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html for a while. If you had a 2010 ad and want it relisted, you can resubmit it here: http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetindex.html

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2011.html to see the 2011 swap meet.

I put the January 15, 2011 Sled City 3rd Annual All Mopar Swap Meet flier on the 2011 swap meet page too.

Regards,
Gary H.

WANTED

Wanted: clock for 1962 Dodge Polara / Dart. contact Alex at ajaremea (at) frontier (dot) com (January 1, 2011)

Wanted, 1965 Crossram and correct carbs needed for my Super Stock racecar. I am also in need of the lightweight glass if you have some or all available. Phillip 360-739-8691 (January 1, 2011)

Many parts wanted, including gauges, for a 1962 Plymouth Valiant V-200. Please email rlittlefield (at) what-wire (dot) com  (January 1, 2011)

Wanted: 1964 Dodge Polara 500 trim. Looking for passenger side the trim that runs from back of door to the tailight about half inch wide. Dave.  robinblz (at) aol(dot) com (January 1, 2011)

FOR SALE

Parts for sale: 426 Wedge Industrial block, 1966 model, Stamped B 426, Standard bore, bare block, Reinforced webbing like the MW blocks. Great for racing/NSS. Pick up only or you arrange shipping and pick up. Located in Edmond, OK. $400 Contact: 405-816-2504 or email: rsdesign (at) cox (dot) net (January 1, 2011)

For Sale 1964 Plymouth Belvedere tail light assemblies. Both are RH, but can switch
stud locations to make one LH.  Driver quality with some pitting of the
chrome and scratches on each lens. $25 for the pair.
1964 Belvedere tail light lens for sale.  Driver quality with some scratches. $10
1964 Plymouth front turn signal lens for sale. 64-P  Driver quality with some small cracks. $5
1964 Plymouth rear emergency brake cable for sale that fits into backing plate. Not sure  which
side, but it is 29 inches long - cable end to cable end.  $5
Contact Brian at (563) 445-7579 or brianjan_64 (at) msn (dot) com for pictures.
Parts are located in Davenport, Iowa (January 1, 2011)

For sale: 2 sets of Offy Max Wedge intake manifold gaskets. $10 per set. Contact Brian at (563) 445-7579 or brianjan_64 (at) msn (dot) com for pictures. Parts are located in Davenport, Iowa (January 1, 2011)

For sale: Console conversion cable kit: New in box from Imperial Services; Allows you to run a 1966 up automatic transmission with your console shifter; All parts and instructions included. Also included is a NOS 1965 transmission grounding strap. Kit retails for $160. My price is $100. Contact: 405-816-2504 or email: rsdesign (at) cox (dot) net (January 1, 2011)

----