Re: Barrett Jackson Max Wedge

Sadly, you are probably correct, Steve.  Well, maybe they'll get one in for a minute or two.  Mopar hater Mike Joy nauseates me, but I like hearing Steve Magnante.  Joy was hating on a '70 Coronet RT's frontend - as usual.  I've always liked that front end the best of the Coronets and Bees.  Of course, I like the look of the '62 Dodge and Plymouth front ends, too - another group of cars Joy loathes.

Dave