RE: Barrett Jackson Max Wedge

Hum, I never took notice to that concerning Mike Joy. I may not watch BJ as much but I have heard him on an occasion or two were he actually commented favorably about a particular Mopar on the block saying he liked it. Now though, I have noticed he does seem to react with much greater enthusiasm over GM products. HUMMM…have to pay closer attention this weekend.
Concerning Steve Magnante, is it just me or do others have a hard time hearing him when he speaks? I hear everyone else just fine but not him. It’s as if his mike doesn’t pickup his low voice level very well or something? It actually frustrates me sometimes. And he’s the (Mopar) guy I WANT to hear most!

Dave B
In restoration stage to - as original
'64 Dodge B-body 440, 2dr ht
383 cid, 4 bbl, 4 spd, duel exh
ZZW - Anniversary Gold w/ white side sweep