Re: Barrett Jackson Max Wedge

The worst thing about when this was when it was up for auction on the
block, Mike Joy in his brilliance said that the air cleaner was from a
Cadillac. Someone emailed them soon after and they read his response
that Cadillac actually copied Chrysler's design. His brilliant
response, "we they must have been cast from the same supplier."

So Ma Mopar supplied parts to GM, this guy is a putz!

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara