RE: Hello

Hi John,
Just reading over your reply on your ’65 Coronet. Sounds ‘really’ nice. Sedan, hardtop, color? I also read over Steve’s description on what he’s doin’ to his ’64 Dodge 440. You two guys are really getting me all hipped-up here! Like Steve, I too am in a restoration mode on a ’64 Dodge 440 2dr hardtop. Being a factory 383 four-speed car, I’ve been planning on keeping it stock…but…man it’s tempting!
You mention thoughts on period steelies for your ‘65; may I offer a gentlemanly nudge in favor of the steelies? Way cool! Maybe even some poverty caps? Nice!
And would you let us know your level of satisfaction when your stock grill comes home? I’m debating whether to send out my SS trim and grill or do it myself.
In the snow belt of Eastern PA and also retired.

Dave B
In restoration stage to - as original
'64 Dodge B-body 440, 2dr ht
383 cid, 4 bbl, 4 spd, duel exh
ZZW - Anniversary Gold w/ white side sweep