From: Jim Rowland <dodge440@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 7:02:29 PM
Subject: Re: Hello

John,

Back in the 62 to 64, maybe 65, time frame in Chicago it was the thing to cruse
with the front hub caps on and the backs off. If the rear tires were not the
thin white wall, just black, it would tend to play with the other guy if they
were thinking of racing. We thought it was a cool look, especially if you did
not have the bucks or put all the bucks into the engine. The next level up would

be chromed steelies up front and a little later get the reversed chrome on the
rear.

Mags were just too expensive in those days.

Just a thought

Jim

65 Coronet 500 440CI