Size comparison-440 vs poly

Awhile back it was mentioned that it'd be nice to do a size comparison
to verify the differences in the 440 and the poly. I threw the heads and
valve covers on a '69 Ply 440 and a '65 Ply 318 poly. The 440 measured
23" at the widest point on the VC and the poly measured 24.5". The 440
was 17.5" tall from the pan rail/cap bolt to the top of the VC's. The
poly was 15" from the main cap bolts to the VC's. I do have pictures.
I'll send them to Gary H to be posted if he wishes.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-kinsley64polara.html

----