From: "John Sanders" <mopargrandad@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 1, 2011 3:42:52 AM
Subject: Re: Torquflite tolerances

Great information. I do have a question though. After indicating the center
alignment by using an old bellhousing, wouldn't it be different when installing
the TF? I know that changing bellhousings on a manual car will almost always
give different readings...............John

 Get America back to work.
Buy American.
Hire American.