To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:01 AM
Subject: RE: Fury update

Steve, congratulations on your accruement! Must be nice to have both the Dodge and Plymouth in 1964 vintage. And both as two door hard tops! Are they both 383 motors?
Have fun and good luck with them!

Dave Bailey
'64 Dodge B-body 440, 2dr ht, 383 cid, 4 bbl
4 spd, '64 Sure-Grip rear axle, duel exh
ZZW - Anniversary Gold w/ white side sweep
In restoration to - as stock original (So far)