To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: Mopar master cylinders - preference?

I have a 63 Polora with a 69 Coronet manual disc/ drum master cyl and A body front disk brakes. I used dot 5 fluid when I put it together 8 years ago, no problems. Everything was new when put it together. I live in western Oregon so there is plenty of moisture in the air. ----- Original Message ----- From: "MO ( Steve Mick)" <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>