What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK!

What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK!

Just curious.  What's up with bike chatter?  I've
seen things go off topic before but come on.  I don't
recall Chrysler making any bikes.

2004:  Chrysler V-10 viper powered motorcycle; Tomahawk:

Start with an idea for a boundary busting motorcycle, add the legendary Dodge Viper V-10 engine, two extra wheels, plenty of edgy design and the result is Chrysler?s knockout road bike named after the U.S. cruise missile, the Tomahawk. The radical, 400 mph hunk of metal looks like something out of a ?Terminator? movie, combining art-deco styling with extreme engineering.

BTW: I've had at least 30 Mopars. I currently have: 1965 Coronet AWB, 1965 Dodge Dart S6 survivor, 1964 Valiant (soon to be an autocrosser), 1973 340/727 Dart Sport.

Motorcycles; probably over 100 over the years: currently have: 57 Velocette 500cc single, 69 BSA 250 single, 2-1972 Benelli 250ss single 5 spds, 1970 Benelli Volcano 180cc 2=stroke minicycle (STREET LEGAL!), 1978 Benelli 500cc roadracer.......thats about it.

If it has an engine and goes fast OR just makes noise and fumes.....its AWESOME!

----