Re: What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK!

Re: What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK!

Oh  yes,,,,, I totally agree, and while were at it lets add the  charger
owners,,,,, they are real queens, even their cars are running around  dressed
in drag, not even a real B body, they were not in existence when the  real
62-65 B bodies were being  made ,,,

In a message dated 2/9/2011 1:09:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,