Partial off topic,,,,,, please delete now

Partial off topic,,,,,, please delete now

In my opinion the 62-65 mopar owners all walk to the beat of a  different
drummer, just by owning one of them they are showing that they do not  care
what the majority of the other rodders, cruisers, collectors,  draggers, or
what ever you want to call them think is correct.....
      Just take the 62-63 dodges,,,,,,, they are  definitely a love or hate
car, I personally love them.   I have owned  more vehicles than most
people, wish I had kept a list, I know that it would be  over 500 and have
included products from the big three as well as studebakers,  packards, ramblers,
kaisers, essex, international  and a hand full of  imports, add to that
probably 50 motorcycles, they have ranged from 1917 through  the 2000s
    To a lot of us it is a power thing,,,,,I love driving my  max wedge
just as much as one of my motorcycles or my wv powered dune buggies or  off
roading one of the 4 wheel drive trucks, and yes my stock 318 powered  station
wagons are a lot of fun as well.
    I believe that should someone take a survey (God forbid  such an
atrocity to happen) that a large percentage of the site members given  the fact
that they had the storage, and finances to make it happen would own  multiple
vehicles, and most would have motorcycles listed in their  wants,
    In other words, just because it is not what is parked in  your stall,
it does not mean that your a Fag.