Re: What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK! (2 responses)

Re: What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK! (2 responses)

Sorry forgot to send this in plain text

BTW, Mopar did make a trail bike, back in the 60's, maybe early 70's. There was an article about it in Mopar Collector's Guide......

DJ

--- On Tue, 2/8/11, Mike and Linda <miclinmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Just curious.  What's up with bike chatter?  I've
>>> seen things go off topic before but come on.  I don't
>>> recall Chrysler making any bikes.

Ahhhh, a left coaster, more Government intrusion into our lives. They will probably do the same with cars, testing the waters with bikes, no loud noise from cars, think about that Jeff?