RE: Headliner color

I remember my first 65 Coronet had a red interior and the headliner was red and my second 65 had a blue interior and the headliner was blue. My son in law has a 70 Challenger with a white interior and the headliner is white. So I am assuming that the headliners matched the color of the interiors.
Year One or Legendary could probably help you with that info.
I also have a friend who is an upholsterer and he might have information on this also.
Later
Bill