Re: 1964 Polara find (was Re: test and 64 Plymouth police car in Car Cra

Re: 1964 Polara find (was Re: test and 64 Plymouth police car in Car Craft)

Glad to help. Several Web sites give a list of manifold casting numbers so you can match it up if you desire a date-coded match, for example: http://www.mymopar.com/intakecastnumb.htm

If you change your mind about a stock intake, you can usually find a big block aftermarket intake for sale at a swap meet near you.

Thanks,
Gary H.

P.s., By the way, replies often take time. The way a mail list works, people will see a message at various times and, in addition, different time zones. Or, due to work or other obligations, not read the mail for some time later. Or if the subject does not interest them, press "delete" and not read that message at all. Thus the importance to match the subject with what is in the email.

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER