Re: Too weird: now compression tester stuck?

Re: Too weird: now compression tester stuck?

Sounds like it is time to start over,,,,,,what do you have for ign.,,,,,,,,
 points, pertronic, mopar ecu,,,,,???

I would start by grabbing another sparkplug wire and plug,,,,, starting
with the new plug wire I would remove coil wire and put new wire directly to
the  coil, crank the engine (with plugs out) and inspect the spark on the
plug laying  on the engine so as to ground out,,,,,,, if the spark is blue and
consistent  while cranking the engine, I would then reinstall the coil wire
and unplug any  plug wire from the cap and plug the new wire in its
place,,,,,,, crank the  engine again and check spark,,,,,,,,, if spark is good, it
is time to move on to  gas problems,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 2/24/2011 9:20:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,