Rebuild Vacuum Advance and Timing Qn...

Anyone rebuilt one of the original style vacuum advance for the 62-65 V8's?

The vacuum advance crapped out on my dual point, and I can only find stamped style 1 piece replacement units for the car.

I would really like to keep it looking as original as possible, and dont want a 1 piece.

Looking for someone who has rebuilt one, and need an idea as for what materials to look for.

Also, what to set timing to while this is out. Right now, I advanced timing about 15 degrees, over the 12 degrees I had it set to. Total advance at 5700 RPM with the mechanical advance actuated is currently at about 34. Sound right?

--Tom