RE: 318 good news / bad news

Talk of radiators and cooling brings to mind something I saw this past
weekend.  Doing an Ebay search of "1963 Plymouth" brought up a bunch of
listings for different 2 & 3 core aluminum radiators to fit our cars.
And they guaranteed proper cooling on engines to 600 H.P.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html