To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:28 AM
Subject: RE: '62 rear drums

I can't find the puller in Gary's picture, but I did find this on a 300
forum http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/fairbanks/puller.html

has anyone tried this puller?

spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

There's a picture of the type puller used shown on the tech page.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/images/axlepullertm.jpg

I don't know if they are still made but I've seen used ones for sale at
swap meets.

Thanks,
Gary H.