To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: source for inerior lens?

I got mine from Joe, but they aren't the same as the ones that came on my car ('64 Belvedere). Joe said there were two styles in '64. My car came with the earlier style - it was a Dec. '63 build. As far as I can find, there is no reproduction source for that earlier style. The later style is more plain than what mine came with. I have both of my originals - one is just fragmentss of what it was. The other is more whole, but very yellowed and rough looking.

Dave