Re: Dash colors

The bottom half is a gloss red called Majestic Red (71203).  The gloss
red was also used on the glove box lid, ashtray, steering column,
gearshift parts, side and upper windshield garnish mouldings, rear
window garnish mouldings, roof rail and centre pillar.  The colour,
71203, when used on the exterior of the car was called Ruby Red.

The top of the instrument panel was done in a suede called Derby Red
(71300).  It was also on the lower windshield garnish mouldings, air
conditioning dash vents and the rear seat speaker grille.

Bill
Toronto, ON