Re: rear gear ratio vs RPM

      /MPH/ and /RPM/ Calculations
      <http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CCgQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmustangpartstech.com%2FGeneral_Information%2FMPHRPMCalculations.html&rct=j&q=gear%20ratio%20x%20tire%20diameter%20x%20mph%20chartx%20rpm%27s&ei=3FeFTZy0IaGx0QG565zgCA&usg=AFQjCNGOUzwcBV57bGrKkyRnLZLPiAuB9g&cad=rja>

/RPM/ = /MPH x/ Transmission Ratio /x Gear Ratio x/ 336. /Tire Diameter
Miles Per Hour/: *...* Available /Charts/: /Tire/ Sizes / Diameters.
/MPH/ by /RPM/ and /tire/ height *...*