Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:28 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: rear gear ratio vs RPM

 Go to a bigger tire, but you'll have to get some more lawn mower tires
to do your burnouts.
That 318 with 3:23's  ain't gonna burn 28" tires.
I still think your tach is off.
Way off.

Jimmy

On 3/19/2011 9:21 PM, Ollie wrote:

That’s 17" wheels and tires, dia about 24". I spun off my lawn mower tires..hot dog , you getting me tickled Jimmy
Ollie

-----Original Message----- From: Jimmy Peavy