From: Gary H. [mailto:62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:15 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Motor Code

I guess you mean on the driver's side front of the block below the
cylinder head? I don't have a good reference for that.

You can probably narrow the year possibility down from the casting
number. http://www.mopar1.us/casting.html gives a review of those.

And maybe the head casting numbers.
http://www.waywardgarage.com/tech/SBchrysler.html

Other than that, if you have a user-friendly Mopar dealer's parts
department near you you can gab with the parts department people to see
if they can help.

Thanks,
Gary H.

Ollie wrote:

> Top of left bank front. It’s a SB 318 I think it to be 80's or early
> 90's.
> Ollie

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy