Re: Dash Removal

removal for working on harness would be a last ditch effort, it can all be
accessed from underneath or through the cluster opening, it would add hours
 to your job, there are about a half dozen bolts that are very hard to get
to if  the windshield is not removed

In a message dated 4/1/2011 9:57:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,