To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: rear door panels 1964 Dodge Polara Hdtp

Thanks MO,
you beat me to the question. I will buy some next week. The doors still had
the original plastic sheet in place with a rope caulk like you all told
me. I put white Lithium grease on all moving parts and the windows work just like from the factory.Now that I have the interior panels off, I will take
it to a couple  paint shops.
Also, there were a few wire clips that did pull out of the fiberboard. I am
looking at some way to glue or reset if possible.
thanks for everyone's help.

David

In a message dated 4/1/2011 2:53:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,