Glove box (was Re: Dash Pad Removal for 64 Polara)

Glove box (was Re: Dash Pad Removal for 64 Polara)

Glad to hear you got the dash pad removed. Too bad about the glove box falling apart due to age...just like us! Heh Heh.
Reproduction glove boxes are available now (Suchy, Kramer etc.) so no problem replacing it. As to removing and installing, seems I recall once the glove box door is removed then getting the glove box out is clear. I don't remember the glove box being attached to the dash other than by the glove box door screws. Someone else may recall more fully.

Thanks,
Gary H.