Re: Power to the new harness

Thanks DJ, I plan to continue posting updated pictures to that link as things
progress so everyone on the list is welcome to follow along. I just figured this
whole posting pictures thing out, and whats even better is that I can upload
straight to my album from my iphone, there's an app for that, who knew...?

Mike P.
Jax. FL.