found an old one, pre 62

Hi all, I was taking an off route the other day and found a guy with
two 1960 2 door Belvederes in his front yard for sale. Looks like a
lump deal to me. The hardtops not in bad shape for 51 years old, but
the two door post is a parts car........obviously. Beyond repair.
Especially grabbed my eye because we had a 60 fury when i was a kid.
Thought it would be neat to build it back to a childhood memory
tribute car. Big ugly car, geez, those things were ugly, but cool.  I
didnt knock on the door, Im too broke anymore.
   neal ZImmerman, eugene oregon

----