Help: molding clip and retainer locations

Help: molding clip and retainer locations

Do any 64 polara 2 dr hardtop owners out there have diagrams or photos
showing where all of the plastic clips, metals clips and other
miscellaneous sheet metal clips and retainers go on the narrow and wide
moulding on the side of the car. I took photos when taking them off but
I?ll be darned if I can find them now when I need them.

I did talk to Joe Suchy and he was a big help with the plastic and
spring loaded clips but there are some others I don?t know where they
go.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne Huseby