From: "Gary H." <spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 9:28:21 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Progress on my 64 Fury

You are making good progress! You best hook up that kickdown linkage right away: running without one is hazardous to the TorqeFlite's health. I'd do that and fill it to correct level of trans fluid and retest. It's less work to swap out to a different shifter than swap the whole trans. :)

Is the fuel filter new and filter in the gas tank new? I.e., no clogs in the fuel supply.

Thanks,
Gary H.