To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaning Tank Recommendations?

Dennis,

I bought an inexpensive 20 gallon parts tank 2 years ago and used a water based solvent. I don't recommend it. That solvent promoted corrosion in the tank pump, and it didn't work very well, either. I finally drained it all out, and for now the tank is empty. Having the tank is nice and convenient, though. I just need to decide on what to put in it that will work better. I've been using mineral spirits in the mean time - just a jug in small amounts - not in the parts tank. I don't know that I want the tank sitting full of mineral spirits when not in use.

Dave