Re: TRIM INSTALL

When I installed the trim on my Belvedere I pit the clips on the trim first. Actually on the body side moulding you have to. There are notches in the back bottom edge of the trim that you put the clips into and slide into place. Joe Suchy came through for me as well. The original style clips were not available and Joe had excellent replacements. He knew exactly what kind and how many I needed. He's awesome.

Michael Phelps
Sent from my iPhone