Re: Brake woes

I'M sorry,,,,,,,,,,, but if your mechanic does not understand how to do
this brake job I think it is time to find a new mechanic,,,,,,,,,,,, Any one
that has the nerve to charge what the going price of mechanical work is
should  be mechanically inclined and be able to figure out some of the problems
associated with working on older cars,,,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 4/15/2011 9:44:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,