Re: ADMIN: subject prefix

I expect there are several different ways we have our systems set up
to recieve 62-65 Mail list's.  In my case it would be good as all my
62-65 Mopar mail lists goes into a specific folder, includeing
private emails from other members.. So I have to sort out which
messages are from the new group and which are private e-mails. After
reading the new posts on the group list, I go back to the folder and
delete those and what is left would be private messages. So in my
particular case, Garys ideah would be good...... JM 2