Newsday Car Show 5/14/11

My car was one of 250 chosen for the first annual Newsday Field of Wheels car show yesterday. It was an odd collection of cars, from exotic Lamborghinis to stock 30's cars. I had the only 62-65 mopar there ( no surprise!), but there were a few other mopars on the field. One very cool 67 plymouth police car was for sale, I have a photo of the contact # if anyone is interested. Also a 1970 Dart made in Mexico. Weird car, factory 318 4 speed with a 270 HP emblem on the front fender, 240 kilometer/ hour speedo, E body turn signals on fender tops and B body windshield washer setup. Guy said they used whatever chrysler parts they could round up to build them. He had a copy of the original purchase order with an almost 59,000 peso sticker price! Here is a link to my pics as hotmail will only let me attach 3 or 4 pictures.

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l370/sinlinson/newsday%20car%20show%205-14-11/

Scott Mirabella
1964 Fury convertible
383, 4speed