Re: dash colors-64 plymouth fury-update

Thanks for the follow-up Bill. Look forward to the pics.

There are several metal suppliers on the 62-65 site's vendor page, though for patch metal pieces usually one company manufactures the pieces and others distribute them. I doubt that "one piece" is available as a repro, only good used. Since it is a 1964 Plymouth, give Joe Suchy a call or e-mail him. He will certainly know what metal pieces are available for a 1964 Plymouth. His contact info is on the vendor's page,
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html

Thanks,
Gary H.