Re: my latest ebay gripe

epay greed. perhaps? The more items sold the more money epay makes.

You can filter for cars and trucks and get rid of all the other stuff, but generally you are stuck looking through all the gamed listings  -- "Autolite Copper Core Spark Plug 66 (Fits: 1962 Dodge Dart)" -- if you search for items beyond vehicles.

Thanks,
Gary H.