Re: High performance fuel mileage

Dodger, yes, on the tranny. Ollie is going to use that same company
for a car of his and he sent me the same link. Very interesting.  I
was kinda surprised at the rear ratio you recommend until I took into
consideratuion the amount of overdrive.  If I used that tranny and a
2:7? gear, would that make the engine work harder in hills and
therefor make the gas mileage worse?
 Did you buy any more goodies at the auction