Re: Google Groups is A Mess

Unfortunately, the only way your getting multiple e-mails to multiple accounts is You inadvertently set it up that way.  All you had to do, as stated, was accept the invitation from 62-65 MoPar's and you were done and would have been a happy camper.  When you signed up for Google groups is when You created the mess your in unfortunately.  All You have to do is just go and undo what you did if you can figure it out and you will be OK, maybe!  Once they get your information they got you and don't want to let it or you go.  That is why you should never forward any e-mail with out deleting  previous information and use BCC to forward, remember!
Say no to spammers.
Please remove addresses & use BCC when forwarding.
IMPORTANT:  If you forward this e-mail, please highlight and delete the forwarding history, which includes my e-mail address along with yours. It is a courtesy to me and others who do not wish to have their e-mail addresses sent all over the world.
Use Bcc: if forwarding to more than one person. Deleting the history helps prevent Spammers from "harvesting"  addresses, and viruses from being  spread.

Moving from the old club site to the new site, I never signed up for any Google groups, don't care if it says I am a member of any of them, and it is working flawless for me, all going to the e-mail AD I had it going to before the move.  Bottom line don't be mad at the club or Gary, and you don't have to be a Google group member to be in the 62-65 club.  I wish you luck undoing what you signed up for!

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Belvedere Custom Suburban 318 Poly