RE: Quarter Panel Availability

All, emailed AMD to see if they were coming out with quarter panel for our
cars, their response is below:

"We are currently working on some lower rear patches that should be available
in a few months. No full quarters are currently in development. We may make a
full length patch that goes about ľ the way up the side, but that hasn’t been
confirmed at this time."

Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.

On Sat, 21 May 2011 12:50:50 -0400, Bob Kinker wrote