Re: driveshaft..........

correct

-----Original Message----- From: Donald Gallimore
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 10:48 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: driveshaft..........

Both torqueflights, I  assume?

Akron Don Gallimore

----- Original Message ----
From: Ollie <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, May 23, 2011 11:43:13 AM

slip type on both my 65 Satellites
Ollie

-----Original Message-----  From: Bill M
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 7:45 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My 65 Coronet has a slip yoke, but it also has  a super late build
build date...May 65.

I wasn't sure if maybe the  early production 65's had a B&T or not?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500  'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00  Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack,  92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Donald Gallimore  <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> For '65, the four (and three?) speed cars has the ball and trunion
driveshaft,
> the torqueflights have the slip yoke. I have/had numerous '65 > B-Bodies.
>

> Akron Don Gallimore

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" group.
To post to this  group, send email to 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To  unsubscribe from this group, send email to
1962to1965mopars+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For  more options, visit this group at