Re: 62 plymouth wagon interior

Lets double check here,,,,,we are talking about the rear of the motor being extended about 2 inches farther on the pre 62 blocks versus the  later blocks, check the distance from back of the head to the flange where the transmission bolts on,  if it is a 60 block, I think you are going to have problems,,,,,

yes the 64 interior will work, the door panels can even come from a 4 door car, as well as the front seat