From: Jay
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 8:55 PM
Subject: Headers

Hi Everyone,

  Got a lead on a brand new set of Doug's Headers, D-451's, for a couple hun less that jegs.

They list them as fitting

  • 1970-74 Challenger
  • 1966-72 Charger, R/T
  • 1962-72 Coronet, Coronet Wagon
  • 1968-72 Super Bee
  • 1970-74 Barracude
  • 1962-72 Belvedere
  • 1962-72 Fury (No C Bodies)
  • 1966-72 GTX
  • 1968-72 Roadrunner

Any reason anyone can think of that they wouldn't fit my 64 Newport (383)?

Gotta think my boat has more room to work with than most the above cars, I have the mini-starter so that helps, maybe a torsion bar position issue?

Jay