Re: Welcome to new 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse member John G.

Re: Welcome to new 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse member John G.

Welcome John  Did you ever have one of your Mopars at the ST. Joe
cruise in a few years ago? If so, I think I have a pic of it. There
are 5 fellow list members here on the Mail iist from the Heartland.
(S'E. Neb. and S.W. Iowa)  Pics of your cars and project are really
appreciated.....................MO.......SW IOWA