So sorry

I was sitting here thinging about to wecome the new guys aboard I feel I have ofended anyone,

.  I "Xed" out the message(S) out, or at least I thought I did.  Maybe I screwed u.
 My computer fucked up when I checked the "Save in Outbook Box" and had a yes or no check box.  I clicked on yes to place it in the Outbox folder or at least that is what I wanted to do, I didn't know which one to send yet and maybe I hit the wrong button.

So now I feel like and Idiot.  I'm sorry.  More later if I can help anyone.  No one has to send anything back to me in a PM and waste their time and no one need waste their time on my stupid mistake.

Thanks and I hope you all understand.

Chick