From: dodge440@xxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:42:23 PM
Subject: Re: Progress or lack there of

Rick:

Just got back on Sunday from a reunion in Nebraska City, NE. the Lied
Lodge.

Saw the new ballpark where our South Carolina team has been winning.

Man the water coming and going, 7000lb sandbags.

They said the water will keep rising thru Sept. or Oct.

So much for waterfront property.

I am looking at putting an old 392 in the 65 Dodge. Am looking for a
block and the guy in central NE, Imperial Specialty Yard, has two and
both completely frozen. He wanted $1800 peer engine. I did not even
reply. I picked up a complete set of 392 heads, Rockers,Valves and he
thru in a lot of tin, Timing Cover, Valley , etc. for $250. All i need
now is a block, water pump, .

Well we wish you well in dealing with the water. Family members in
Scottsbluff say the Platte could back up to them and their reservoirs
are already completely full.

Any one have any 392 parts please feel free to contact me.

Jim

1965 Dodge Coronet 440CI

.