To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: Maverick’s 1964 Hemi Dodge 330

I met Terry Winkler and Family and Maverick and Family at Mopars at Lake
Ponchartrain in New Orleans. We talked to them about coming to Mopars at the
Battleship in Mobile this year. They said they would. All great people.
https://picasaweb.google.com/satellite1965/MoparsOnLakePonchartraian2011#
Ollie

-----Original Message----- From: 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx